Gone are the days when Wellies are plain and made to blend into the mud and foliage. This time, our go-to brands have caught on to our exasperation over the blandness of rain boots, and turned them into chic shoes for wet weather! Here are some of our rain boot crushes at Net-a-Porter, and check out how the online store have ingeniously styled them!
1) Vintage Union Jack-print Wellington boots, $220, Hunter
Slip on a pair of these very English wellies for a country excursion or on that next music festival. Match with an army green coat and a leather schoolboy satchel.
2) Original Tall Wellington boots, $140, Hunter
The original tall wellies look fun and chic in its raspberry color. Great for livening up a neutral outfit.
3) Checked Wellington boots, $225, Burberry
For a preppy, urban look, this yellow-checked pair of Wellington boots does the job for both comfort and smart casual style.
4) Original Tall Neon-soled Wellington boots, $145, Hunter
A less obvious but unexpected color touch by Hunter is done on this pair of black original wellies by injecting neon green into the sole.
5) Original Tall stud-strapped Wellington boots, $275, Hunter
Do a punk rock look at the next festival with this pair of original wellies embellished by 3 straps of gold-tone studs. Amazing with a pair of denim shorts.
6) Wet-A-Porter Patent-Rubber Boots, $170, Moschino Cheap and Chic
Liven up doing errands around the city in this Love Moschino wellies, made in collaboration with Net-a-Porter.